Thursday, June 11, 2009

You're so sweet

A happy Thursday to everyone.

I have chosen this vintage-image of Tilda with Cowberry Muffin for this card.


The card was created for the Friday Sketchers challenge #55. Here's the sketch provide by the very talented Jacque.

For this card, I am using the colours that were chosen for the challenge at Roses on Paper. "Challenge #13...A color challenge! For this challenge, DT member Susan would like you to use the colors Pink, Yellow & Green!".

I happen to have a piece of leftover DP that has all these 3 colours. And I have just enough of it to cover the front of the card.

If I put the sentiment at the right-hand side as per skecth, I would be covering part of Tilda's shoes , so I've switched it over to the left side of the card.

And I've decorated the inside this way:


I think that's it.

Have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping and a comment would be much appreciated.

Stamps: Magnolia #255 Tilda with Cowberry Muffin and #531 Shelf with Kitchen Towels, Inkadinkado clear stamp set 97628 Birthday Cupcake.
DP: Provo Craft Wedding Bouquet Background, Chatterbox Roses Cottage Plaid.
Tools: EK Success border punch.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this Norma...so cute! all the details are wonderful w/Tilda!
Pam Going Postal

dolcreations said...

This card is so adorable. I love the soft colours. I love the attention to detail that you give your cards inside and out.
Christine

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh this is just tooo precious. I love the soft colors! My favs...the beautiful papers, the scalloped border and your coloring, your wonderful coloring...

Jacque said...

She is sooooooo sweet!!! and precious!! Your details are splendid...Love this card, Norma...Beautiful!!! Hugs..Jacque

Julie said...

Very cute. I love the shelf. I also like how you did the sentiment.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, Norma! She's so danged precious!!! Love that shelf and Tilda looks awesome! Great card!!
hugs!
Sharon

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

Oh my what a gorgeous card! I love that color combo too, great job!!

Vivi Casale said...

Oh Norma, your card is so adorable!
I love everything on it!
Hugs
Vivi

Nancy said...

Norma this card is so very precious! You did a fabulous job. I love every thing about your card!

Debbie Pamment said...

What beautiful soft colours you've used - i just don't know how you do it!! It looks like it was printed! You are truly amazing!
xXx

cabio's craft corner said...

Oh Norma, was it ever lovely. Your choice of DP and color of cardstock are just so wonderful. When everyting put together, this just came out perfectly awesome looking!
Hugs,
Cabio

charlene said...

Norma she is so cute love the colors, I just love that little shelf ! Awesome job on your coloring as well TFS

Katie said...

Norma this is so sweet!
Colors are perfect and it's just so well put together :)

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

That is adorable!! The colors are so soft and sweet.

Suzan L said...

Hi Norma,
This is a very sweet card. The colors are just perfect for this image!! The new EK Success border punch looks great on your card inside and out!! Hugs, Suzan

Candy said...

Hi Norma,
Love your card! It is so beautiful and soft looking. I can't get over your cards - LOVE them ALL..........
Hugs, Candy

Eulanda said...

Love this card! Especially the napkins at the top!

ros said...

gorgeous colouring. ur card is so beautiful. i love the images uve used too

stampingtink said...

Love it! The shelf is adorable! Thanks so much for joining our challenge and good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...