We're kicking off a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. And woo-hoo...I'm hosting this challenge and I've chosen 'Fancy Folds' as the theme. We have two sponsors for this challenge: Marinanne Design and Sweet Lilac. To get complete details on the challenge, the prize being offered and how you can join in the fun, visit the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog. Don't forget to check out the fabulous cards that my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
Here's what I've created.
Seeing that Marianne Designs is sponsoring us for this challenge, I've used a few of their dies to create the floral arrangement:
- Marianne Designs Creatables LR0111 Flowers
- Marianne Designs Creatables LR0151 Garden Branch
- Marianne Designs Creatables LR0122 Poinsettia With Veins
This is called a lever card--probably because the centre panel swings like a lever.
I used my markers and coloured pencils to do the colouring. Added glitter to the fairy wings.
The template or measurements for the lever card you can find it HERE, except instead of a square centre panel, I used a Go Kreate die to create a shaped centre panel.
Here are close-ups of the digital stamps being featured--they are from A Day For Daisies.
This first one is called Fairy Hope.
This one is called I Wish, but this digi stamp is no longer available for purchase.
Challenges for this card:
Crafty Calendar June Challenge - Fancy Folds
Fairytale Stampers Challenge #57 - Anything Goes
Crafty Time June Challenge - Girls, Girls, Girls
Morgan's Artworld Challenge #1 - For the Ladies
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week #25 - Frame It
Sugar and Betty's Challenge - June Anything Goes
Marianne's Design Divas - Flowers (Creatables LR0111, LR0151 and LR0122)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Bingo Board (purple, pearls, flowers)
Craft Your Passion Challenge #267 - Always Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge #227 - Leave a little sparkle (glitter on fairy wings)
Your Next Stamp - Colour Challenge #17
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the coming weekend!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Forever in Time Floral Fancy collection
Dies: Go Kreate XXL Square Frames Frilly #10 and Medium Frames Frilly Rectangular #10; Marianne Design Creatables LR0111 Flowers, LR0151 Garden Branch and LR0122 Poinsettia With Veins; Cheery Lynn Designs DL112 Exotic Butterfly Mini
Punches: Fiskars Celestial 3-in-1 corner punch; Michaels mini sun (both punches for flower centres)
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Seedless Preserves; Jewel Glitter Ritz micro-fine glitter Cool Highlights; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair (1st fairy): burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone, coloured pencils
- hair (2nd fairy): cinnamon, tan, putty, coloured pencils
- dress (1st fairy): 2607-T, 2665-T, lilac, 264-T
- dress (2nd fairy): 521-T, 528-T, pink pearl, fresh bloom
- wings: denim blue, cool aqua, pastel green, 263-T, 264-T
- flowers: plum, 528-T, wild orchid
- dandelion stem: pesto, apple cider
- grass: forest green, 5767-T
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T